Sunday, May 22, 2011
Burning House
(From top left to right)
1. Sweater - To keep warm and stuff, also not mine...
2. Earrings - Expensive and for sentimental reasons.
3. Doraemon Wallet - $$$ and I love Doraemon!
4. Shoes - My favorite pair, also necessary.
5. Moose-y - My favorite stuffed animal.
6. Ipod - Expensive and I need music...
7. Passport - Not mine that's pictured, necessity.
8. Macbook - Expensive and I could not live without it.
9. Figure Skates - Expensive and for some sentimental reasons.
10. Phone - Not pictured, as it was used to take the photo. Absolute necessity.
Well, I think I've got a pretty good balance of sentimental, valuable, and practical items on there! Another thing I would consider taking is my birth certificate. However, as that is being kept in a fire-proof safe, I think it can be omitted from this list. I figure anywhere I go will be able to provide me with food and water, so that isn't necessary to bring either. Everything in there is important to me for different reasons.
-Lina >.<
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

Did you know that Doraemon's original name was Ding-Dong? =)
ReplyDeleteNo I actually didn't know that... haha I know that his name in Chinese is 机器猫 - Robot Cat :P
ReplyDelete